Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Learning Life of StudyBlue

Understanding the mind of the digital child is challenging and I say this as parent and educator. However, the most difficult aspect to fathom is the study habits of this generation. As a part of my business research, I am finding that study habits are not introduced at an early age, students tend to have a difficult time with time management and priortizing their study schedule. Personally, my daughter seems to have the most success when she creates flash cards to help her retain. However, along with my students, paper flash cards got boring, using power point and Keynote was successful, but she didn't always have access to her laptop. However she always had her iPhone. StudyBlue has put together a cool way to study as they have truly taken some time to look into how today's digital student operates. An inside look at the habits of the modern student. [Infographic]
Via: STUDYBLUE.com So far, my student's who are using the tool have improved their test grades dramatically. It's worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment