Friday, March 4, 2011

iPad, do you 2?



I waited and entire year with bated breath for the announcement of the iPad2, ignoring all my educator friends who had already implemented the use of the iPad first generation in the classroom. Because I enjoy using Skype and relish face time capabilities with students and parents in and out of the classroom, I wanted a camera on the iPad prior to taking funds from my baby girl's clothing budget. Now, I can't wait to put my hands on the device. Just watching the genuine excitement on the faces of students that are expose to such a powerful tool is enough for me. Definitely check out the video above and see how Apple is changing the landscape of education with the iPad.

If you are already using the iPad, here are a couple of sites I found that review and recommend apps for your classroom that can be used for both your iPad and iPods.

Fun Educational Apps
iEar


No comments:

Post a Comment